Search This Blog

Friday, June 24, 2011

FREE ELECTRICITY. I LOVE IT!

Years ago, I sought assistance from a government program for my winter utility bill. As I sat in the waiting room, amongst some very sad and disgruntled people, I met a little momma.The previous weekend nights had been frigid cold. It was the worst cold snap that we had seen in years. When that little momma, with her chubby cheeked little toddler, told me that they had shut her off for a $27 bill, I was outraged!
It was then that I realized how much power the "Power Companies" held over our species. It is tremendous and it is tyrannical. Anytime that I can bring you products that utilize free energy sources, you can bet that I will! Here is a real good one. All that I can say is, "Thank you, Mr. Tesla!"

http://afb25ayljhwiavcjnc-e12u5f0.hop.clickbank.net/?tid=ENERGYPRODUCTION

No comments:

Post a Comment