Search This Blog

Saturday, June 25, 2011

NATURAL TOOTHACHE REMEDIES

I have suffered greatly with toothache pain, in this lifetime. It can be pretty miserable, when you don't have insurance or money to pay to have a dental procedure done. I had always heard that cloves were great for toothaches. And I have gargled with hydrogen peroxide on a few occasions. That seemed to work quite well. But again, I have to wonder, "How on Earth would people take care of this stuff, if they could not access a dentist?" This might be a good bit of knowledge to have on hand, in a situation where dental assistance is not to be found!

http://671d9jpnkayckq2r0j8bgz-q84.hop.clickbank.net/?tid=NATURALTOOTHPAINRELIEF

3 comments:

  1. i hate toothache and every time when i feel pain in my tooth my mom always suggest some home remedies for toothache

    ReplyDelete
  2. She may really appreciate this book, then. I have had terrible toothache pain from cavities, in the past. I gargled with hydrogen peroxide and the tooth never ever bothered me again. I am glad that you found this little website that I have put up here. I am hoping to post up many more entries about books and products that may help us survive all that is happening, in our world today.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Indeed, toothaches are the absolute worst. It's hard to cope through the pain for an entire day without something to make the pain go away... Thankfully, there are homemade remedies like cloves and ways to fix the aching tooth to stop it from hurting.

    -Timothy Mclaney

    ReplyDelete