Search This Blog

Saturday, June 25, 2011

WATER, PURIFY YOUR OWN WATER

There is so much that I could tell you and show you about water. I have followed, Japan's, Dr.Emoto's work with water, for several years. I know that the sodium fluoride in our tap water is the same sodium fluoride that they use in over the counter rat poisons., like DeCon . I know that it was developed to dumb down the prisoners, in the Nazi concentration camps. Now, they hand out the pure gel in our jails and prisons. They poison us all with it, one way or another.
Chlorine does not have much more of a track record, either! Just use a pool tester kit on water from your tap, and see what it says. "The pool is ready." Yuck! It is just like drinking a glass of  pool water.
I have a Berkey, but having the knowledge to purify my own water in crisis situations would be a blessing. Besides, this project looks really cool.

http://a05ecitocbrjex4loaohlg5x3o.hop.clickbank.net/?tid=PUREWATER

No comments:

Post a Comment