Search This Blog

Thursday, June 23, 2011

Helping Humans Survive The Trials To Come

My name is Elizabeth Book. For the longest time, I have been fighting some very bad entities on Earth. Huge corporations, corrupt corporations, and corrupt governments and their three lettered, corrupt agencies. There were times, when I lived in abject fear for my life, as some of the factions and People that I opposed are the most powerful and deadly ones on Earth! But that is simply what activists must expect, when fighting these powerful factions. Big Pharma and corporations, posing as governments, are my usual targets.
There is much that has been planned to greatly  reduce or even eliminate our species on this planet. As you can see from the levels of oil, toxic corexit, radioactivity and other poisons that are being introduced into our food, air, and surface drinking water supplies, mankind is in Big trouble!
Introducing this blog is a way for me to bring alternate solutions to the problems that our species may encounter from all of these deceptive attacks that are occurring right now, as most People sleep. I have listed different sites, under my blog archives, that will bring you some amazing ideas and assistance. There are amazing cures, renewable energy ideas and inventions, homeopathic remedies for whatever ails you, and even free stuff on them. I will continue to add to this list, as I go. My goal is to put 100 different sites and ideas up here on this blog for you to investigate and use, as you need them.
Wake up, please! See the dangers that we face from things that seem so innocuous. I will focus on bringing you ideas for how to best protect your family and your homes in time of need or attack.
May God Bless you all and keep you safe in the days, weeks, and months ahead. And I will do my best, to do the same.

Just A Real Humanity Loving Human, Liz Book